Direct Bill Pay From Local Bank to Symphony Church Instructions
Direct Bill will allow your local bank to send a check to Symphony Church. This example will use Bank of America. Other local banks should have a similar process.
1) Go to your bank’s Bill Pay Options
2) Select “Pay an Individual” if given the option between an individual and company
3) If bank asks for a first and last name, use “Symphony Church”
4) The address to use for Symphony Church is:
971 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
5) Click “Continue” and enter amount you wish to send and the delivery date.
6) Indicate whether this is a one time payment or reoccurring payment (if option is available)
7) Email “email@example.com” about the amount and additional notes (e.g. Harvest Campaign, Fenway Site, Church Office Renovation, Missions)
Instructions for Sending Money Via Paypal Friends & Family Option
**These instructions assume user already has a Paypal account linked to bank account or credit card.**
1) Go to Paypal
and log into your account
2) Click on “Send money to a friend”
3) Type in “firstname.lastname@example.org” as the recipient, enter the amount to transfer, and then
4) Review details and choose whether to send using Bank Account method (free) or credit card (not free). Fees
are dependent on sending method.
Mobile Transfer via Bank of America Phone App
1) Sign into your BoA account
2) Select “Transfer Money”
3) Create recipient account for Symphony Church:
-Input your card information
-Choose recipient type “Business”, enter “email@example.com” as email address, and
enter “Symphony Church” as business name
4) Click “Send Money”, select account, enter amount to transfer, and confirm by clicking “Make Transfer”.